What are Permissions?
It's simple: Permissions are special privileges that apps must ask for if they want to access sensitive media on your phone.
Because our phones contain so much personal information --- like our exact location, contact data, and cameras that can record us --- apps can't just use these unless we tell them it's okay.
But in fact, there are too many apps in the Play Store that are rated highly, but still copy your address book back to the mother ship.
Good Guy Apps serves to speak to this Play Store shortsightedness.
So, what's a Good Guy App?
- It doesn't require Permissions for phone/device resources that are not required for its function.
- It respects your other resources such as RAM, storage, and battery.
- It's housebroken. It doesn't leave crap everywhere and it cleans up after itself when uninstalled.
In one word, a Good Guy App respects our privacy, device, and our time.
Then, how to recognize a Good Guy App on Google Play?
In details page of some app on Play Store ,
1. First of all, we should click Permissions field to view the required Permissions detail.
3. We can also view its Size to check if it's lightweight enough.
4. Read its Features list and Reviews fully, please.
Good luck to you all.